War Cry in Gaza – We Need To Help
Three exclusive tracks from Back to the Planet’s forthcoming WAR CRY E.P.
Available only on our Bandcamp
All monies are paid directly to The Palestine Children’s Relief Fund.
Children Under Attack
As Gaza is under attack again, the one million children who live there are the primary victims, suffering physical and psychological trauma from being exposed to bombs and conflict.
The Palestine Children’s Relief Fund
For 30 years, PCRF has been on the ground providing direct humanitarian aid and caring for tens of thousands of Gaza’s children.
They do that by:
- Sending injured kids abroad for free medical care they cannot get locally.
- Sponsoring orphans and disabled youths to meet their basic humanitarian needs.
- Running several humanitarian program and projects, including our Gaza amputee project and providing thousands of children food and medicine.
- Sending hundreds of volunteer doctors on medical missions to provide free care for injured children and training for local doctors.
- Running large infrastructure projects, like building Gaza’s first and only pediatric cancer department, where hundreds of children get free care.
- The Gaza orphan sponsorship program provides food and clothing for hundreds of kids who lost parents to war and disease.
As usual, we have no press agent, no radio pluggers or marketing executives, and no advertising budget: we’re relying on you to spread the word.
Thank you x